This course was created by people who have worked for many years in multi-national companies , people who used Business English daily. You’ll get the best, most accurate business vocabulary, phrases, expressions, and jargon.
Our course content relates to accounting, sales and marketing, project management, interviews, information technology (IT) and customer service. We also run courses for engineers, lawyers or other juridical backgrounds, and medical professions. Our trainers make the course as diverse as possible for our clients allowing them to practice both Business English grammar and vocabulary.
Whether you want to learn specialized terminology related to your field, or simply to practice the Business English that you already know, you came to the right place.
Business English is becoming increasingly important for any professional in our globalised and multicultural world of business. Most jobs nowadays require knowledge of Business English.
This course helps you operate in a general business environment or in typical business contexts. You will also gain insight into business terminology, grammar and pronunciation.
The course is aimed at international students with a minimum level of Intermediate English (B1 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
1. A Qualified teacher will come to your company and teach you onsite or we can make arrangements for the trainer to come to your house.
2. An assessment will take place and the trainer willl analyse your specific language needs. Based on these reports the trainer will give a recommendation ( to your employer). This recommendation will include your language goals, how long it takes to get there and information on the course content.
3. The course provides you with the fundamentals of English for Business. It also introduces you to the general world of business and professionalism keeping in mind cultural sensitivity and norms, helping you to acquire the core skills for functioning in day-to-day business scenarios and examines the business terminology, grammar and pronunciation related to each topic.
4. The lessons are tailor-made for you.
5. Th course is created and delivered by an industry professional with extensive experience in Cambridge English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), B.Sc. or B.A and a background in business, marketing, IT or finance.
6. Certificate of Attendance provided upon completion – excellent for your CV.
7. No prior knowledge necessary, as this is a tailor made 1-2-1 business English programme, it is suitable for all experience levels.
We are proud to work with PepsiCo, Novartis, Cartus, Language Trainers, Live and Learn, Nualight and the Irish Department of Justice.