Homestay full board with intensive English lessons and activities for individuals and small groups
Choose from 1:1 lessons, 2:1 lessons ( two students and one teacher) or 4:1 lessons
- Intensive English lessons ( 1 lesson is 1 hour) by a qualified English teacher
- Homestay with an Irish host family, clean and cosy room with wardrobe, tv/dvd , bed
- Placement test( to determine English level), progress test, homework,
- All lesson material included ( Cambridge and Oxford only),
- Advice on further study and certificate of attendance.
- Wireless internet connection.
- All meals included, bathroom facilities, towels and clean linen.
- Laundry service.
- Airport collection and drop off ( extra fee)
- Inclusion in small family activities like supermarket shopping, walks, watching movies etc.
- Three activities per week ( hiking, visiting Cork city, shopping, visiting historical land marks, sports etc),
- Transfers to and from activities included.
- Supervision and 24 hour emergency contact.
- Medical insurance ( European Medical Card is mandatory),
- Entrance fees to activities ( varies per activity, but usually around 6 euros).
- Travel insurance
Junior supplement for under 15’s : 1:1 = 150 ( extra supervision)
Junior supplement for under 15’s : 2:1 = 115 ( extra supervision)
Accommodation only ( with activities) = 650 ( full board)
Dublin transfers ( Cork- Dublin return) = 300 return
Cork Airport transfers = 80
Extra night ( full board) = 100
Price list High school academic year
FULL YEAR ( 40 weeks) 10.450
1 TERM ( Aug/Dec 17 weeks) 4850
2 TERM ( Aug/April 30 weeks) 8800
2 TERM ( Jan/June 21 weeks) 6300
What is included:
Selection and placement in a quality Irish Secondary school
Fees do not include:
Terms and Conditions: After screening ( usually a Skype interview), successful applicants will be accepted into the programme. A deposit of 500 euro’s must then be sent together with a completed application form. The outstanding balance must be paid before the student arrives in Ireland to start the course or school. Half of the outstanding payment must be paid after acceptance into the programme, the remainder 6 weeks prior to commencement of the programme.